Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crossed-Eyed StereoGram

• 09-01-2009 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭

Interesting effect for those who havn't seen this yet.

Cross your eyes and match the two images up in the center to see the 3D effect.
    picture.php?albumid=376&pictureid=1910picture.php?albumid=376&pictureid=1911

Here are a couple more Cacti
    picture.php?albumid=376&pictureid=1912picture.php?albumid=376&pictureid=1913

Dave OS

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

My eye-crossing skills aren't up to that, just a bit too far apart for me :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 694 ✭✭✭kgiller

Haha. Thats awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭oshead

Seems it works for some and not for others. I should have mentioned to put your face about 12" away from the screen to get the best effect.

Dave OS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

It sorta half works for me, I can't quite get the stereo effect and also get them into focus at the same time if that makes any sense. And now I can't see properly at all ! Damn my eyes ...

Ouch.... Forgot to put the disclaimer on here..! :o

Dave OS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

I need those lenses that came on Tool's 10,000 days cover to get the effect...
    Can't do it without those...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭squareballoon

I can't get it to work for me. However I did inherit my dad's viewmaster camera which I have yet to figure out how to use. It's brilliant to see the pics he used to take for advertising on the viewmaster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Right well, I can't do that :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

I can't get it to work for me. However I did inherit my dad's viewmaster camera which I have yet to figure out how to use. It's brilliant to see the pics he used to take for advertising on the viewmaster.

Omg I think i just fell completely in love with that camera. Those bakelite curves ... The swooping art deco design ...

-goes off to search ebay-

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭squareballoon

It is absolutely a thing of beauty! Here's my one and the monogrammed box with the viewer.

• Advertisement

Excellent stuff! :)

Dave OS

Advertisement