Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Affliction Day of Reckoning

• 09-01-2009 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know if this is getting shown here? I heard Bravo carried the last card but they have nothing posted about Day of Reckoning.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

No Bravo didnt show the last one,it was a bit of a fiasco

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Name Changed

It was shown months afterwards on Bravo, I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Your best bet is just downloading it the next day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

It may be shown on Bravo this time. As far as I recall they were all set to show the last Affliction show but some clause from their UFC contract prevented it even though UFC had moved to Setanta by then. So I would presume that clause is no longer in effect so there may be a decent shot of Bravo showing Affliction on the Sunday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭JMCD

Just checked the listings on bravo for tomorrow night, and there is no sign of them showing this event.

• Advertisement

Well the event is on Jan 24th so how could they show it tomorrow?

The fights should be easily found online about 2 hours after they happen....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

Well the event is on Jan 24th so how could they show it tomorrow?

The fights should be easily found online about 2 hours after they happen....

lol.

Yea online d next day is d best option. Stream them to your flatscreen through your xbox n bobs your uncle..

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭liger

Quality is never as goof theu the pc thats why i was asking.

Had to watch some of the TUF episodes online because ****anta couldn't keep to their own listings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭HOBO 83

Can you stream the fights live online

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Kettle316

HOBO 83 wrote: »
    Can you stream the fights live online

i tink justin.tv are showing a live stream of the event check that i seen a countdown for the fight on the website the other day so i'd say they'll be showing it!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement