Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's 'bin' like that since before xmas

Options
  • 09-01-2009 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Oh what a foul picture of Charlesland anyone who passes by the bus stop will get these days!
    I noticed how it hadnt been emptied before xmas, then went away for two weeks and low and behold, strolled down to the Bus Stop this morning to find the bin overflowing with rubbish! Its worse than that though, I stood there wondering.....
    why would a dog owner, pick up their business in the wee plastic bag, come to the bin at the Bus Stop (maybe their regular bin for walksies?) and when noticing that the bin is full, proceed to throw the bag on the ground beside the bin?? Five bags of dog sh*t I counted "beside" the bin today! Does the brain just switch off? Does it malfunction?...bin full, next best thing, beside the bin!!!!? Or is it a case of, hey if someone else did it then it must be ok!?

I suppose the big question is why has the bin not been emptied and whos fault that is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

Suder wrote: »
    Oh what a foul picture of Charlesland anyone who passes by the bus stop will get these days!
    I noticed how it hadnt been emptied before xmas, then went away for two weeks and low and behold, strolled down to the Bus Stop this morning to find the bin overflowing with rubbish! Its worse than that though, I stood there wondering.....
    why would a dog owner, pick up their business in the wee plastic bag, come to the bin at the Bus Stop (maybe their regular bin for walksies?) and when noticing that the bin is full, proceed to throw the bag on the ground beside the bin?? Five bags of dog sh*t I counted "beside" the bin today! Does the brain just switch off? Does it malfunction?...bin full, next best thing, beside the bin!!!!? Or is it a case of, hey if someone else did it then it must be ok!?

I suppose the big question is why has the bin not been emptied and whos fault that is?

When the private bins were emptied this week there was loads of stuff that didnt quite make it into the truck. Obviously they just left it. I had to go and clear up after them.

People suck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

AFAIK the road has not yet been taken over by the Wicklow Co Co so i presume its the builders/mgt companies responsability to have the bins emptied.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Earlsie

The place looks a right state alright, apart from the rubbish the amount of dog sh*t not picked up by owners is unreal.

Makes my nightly run down to the beach a dodge the poo excercise. :mad:

Advertisement