Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't edit signature - help!

Options
  • 09-01-2009 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

I keep being told that I don't have enough posts to edit my signature.

Can you tell me how many posts I need to be able to do this. I haven't managed to find the info anywhere else?

Also, I haven't seen the icon that enables me to give people thanks. Is this facility dependent on the number of posts as well?

Thanks for the help and sorry for my ignorance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

I believe it's 25 posts for the sig. There used to be a notice at the top of each page telling new users this.
    It's to stop new users signing up to simply spam everywhere about their brand new website and generally ignoring the sig rules (Sticky at the top of this forum)...

Feel free to pop over to After Hours or some Rec forum and join in some of the light-hearted discussions (Take everything with a pinch of salt, read the charter and a few threads before you post though)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

25 posts to edit your sig and 10 I believe for giving thanks to another user.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 EcoBrats

Thanks very much for the responses. Can't see any notices anywhere but at least I know now.

Cheers!

Advertisement