Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6th Year Holliers!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭irishmonkey

Trying to talk the mates into Prague.
    Or Poland =]

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭PhilTorres

Either Ayia Napa or BallyPonsa for me..prob 2 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Meh, tbh, what a waste of money!
    I went nowhere after my LC last year.

I've been in Crete before and remember stopping off in one of those.. popular destination places... Horrifying stuff. Drunken idiots everywhere, lots of thrashy thrashy behaviour.

I might be heading over to Crete for a week or two, not on a post-LC piss up though. Just to visit friends or w/e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Futurism

Haven't organised anything yet. Hopefully can get some people to pick and book somewhere in February. Any suggestions on cheap places with good clubs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Dante

PrivateEye wrote: »
    Did it.
    Amazing.

Are you staying in the Frida or Mika Villas? Its more or less bound to be one of the two.

Personally, I hate 'thump thump' music, but I reckon I had the best week of my life over there. Spent most of it by a pool, happy as larry.

Its an absolute myth its some upper middle-class playground. Most of the crowd I went with worked their way there, and theres plenty of 'the little people' there on holidays too. A few lads getting their daddies to bale them out of the local prison got the place a bad reputation :rolleyes:

Avoid the police. The worst I've ever encountered. The locals hate them, in fact Crete, and indeed Hersonnisis has seen a bit of violence itself in the last few weeks since the police murdered a 15 year old in Athens.**Its quiet now** When we were there locals were getting nabbed for next to nothing, and Irish/English lads who fall out with them can expect a few slaps too apparently....so basically

*Helmets on scooters
    *NO GOING TO THE TOILET IN PUBLIC,EVER.
    *No fighting. No matter what anyone says about your mammy.

Cant over-reccomend 'The Temple Bar'.

haha sounds good! I dunno where we're staying....something like the 'Dream Hotel' I think. I don't plan to fight or go toilet in public(much) so I should be fine....unless I die of alcohol poisoning or from the heat! :S

• Advertisement
Advertisement