Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE Spring Cleaning

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Holly is the only wrestler I am gad to see being fired, mediocre as **** in the ring, backstage bully and generally a waste of space. 10 years to, late but heh at least he is gone:pac:

To be fair though, Holly was grossly mishandled. If only WWE had capitalised on that great match he had with RVD (?) in ECW a couple of years ago, he could have had a decent role in ECW. Instead they lumbered him with a very green Cody Rhodes. After that match in ECW Holly was over like **** and could easily have been a decent contender for the ECW Title (and champion).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Cactus Col wrote: »
    To be fair though, Holly was grossly mishandled. If only WWE had capitalised on that great match he had with RVD (?) in ECW a couple of years ago, he could have had a decent role in ECW. Instead they lumbered him with a very green Cody Rhodes. After that match in ECW Holly was over like **** and could easily have been a decent contender for the ECW Title (and champion).

Thats exactly what should have happened!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Holly is the only wrestler I am gad to see being fired, mediocre as **** in the ring, backstage bully and generally a waste of space. 10 years to, late but heh at least he is gone:pac:

Agreed. I hope TNA stay clear of him, I dont want him stinking that place up :D

Advertisement