Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kea - photo ?

• 10-01-2009 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭

Trying to buy a lens.But having trouble when it comes to shipping option,it asks what shipping method i want but doesnt give me an option and cant go to next level.Emailed Albert. Any one else have this issue? or am i missing something..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 340 ✭✭Fireman

stabo wrote: »
    Trying to buy a lens.But having trouble when it comes to shipping option,it asks what shipping method i want but doesnt give me an option and cant go to next level.Emailed Albert. Any one else have this issue? or am i missing something..

I just purchase the 50mm 1.8 from Albert and had no problem with this option

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭stabo

Yep got it sorted,just changed my Tipp address to my girlfriends Dublin address.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 u-la-la

just wanted to treat myself with a new lens and it looks like kea photo doesn't exist anymore....??!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

u-la-la wrote: »
    just wanted to treat myself with a new lens and it looks like kea photo doesn't exist anymore....??!:confused:

If you search on google it finds his new site!
    http://www.keaphoto.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

His not nearly as cheap as he used to be and the lenses I've compared to Belfast's Jessop's and Calumet are like for like after P+P and of course there is no worry about Duty etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

I always get my stuff from Onestop Digital who guarantee a legal VAT free delivery (They'll reimburse you for any VAT paid) Worth a look anyways :

www.onestop-digital.com/catalog

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭soccerc

Paddy@CIRL wrote: »
    I always get my stuff from Onestop Digital who guarantee a legal VAT free delivery (They'll reimburse you for any VAT paid) Worth a look anyways :

This VAT Free guarantee is only available for orders shipped to the United Kingdom at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

They'll do it for Irish customers also :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Yes, they do. I have saved at least €200 on 24-70.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Burago

What's the guarantee of them actually reimbursing you if it's not published on their site?

• Advertisement

I conacted them last week they said that Vat Free option available only for UK...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Burago

When I contacted them that said they will offer the guarantee to Irish customers.

Their range and prices are excellent along with free shipping but getting stung for duty would swallow up any saving.

Burago wrote: »
    When I contacted them that said they will offer the guarantee to Irish customers.

Their range and prices are excellent along with free shipping but getting stung for duty would swallow up any saving.

strange..when did you contact them?or maybe it depends on what you want to buy :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭LeoB

His not nearly as cheap as he used to be and the lenses I've compared to Belfast's Jessop's and Calumet are like for like after P+P and of course there is no worry about Duty etc

Not sure about this and dont know the tax rates but I read it either here or in a magazine they were introducing a luxury export tax in Asia. Will try and find out for you tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

It is more than month since I have received my lens and no further payments here. The difference of the price was approximately €200 for one lens plus a UV filter.

Advertisement