Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I find?

Options
  • 10-01-2009 2:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

An old wardrobe that is no more than 30 inches wide?

Any old wardrobe/trunk/box/locker will do.

Is there any places or recommendations around Dublin that I can find this item

It doesn't have to be in good nick, can be 2nd 3rd 4th etc hand. Just got to be 'whole' and must be able to put a lock on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

It might be worth considering using "...an old wardrobe" in addition to "Where can I find" in the subject line of your post.

The only place I know that has older items is Birds antique shop beside the Portobello College bridge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

It might be worth trying Buckley Gallery in Sandycove, the auctioneers. They have a load of old furniture in there at times, a lot of it looks like it comes from hose clearances etc.

You have to attend the auction to get it, something I have never done, but it could be worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭bullpost

You used to be able to put a bid on an item without attending the auction.

Advertisement