Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I find?

Options
  • 10-01-2009 2:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

An old wardrobe that is no more than 30 inches wide?

Any old wardrobe/trunk/box/locker will do.

Is there any places or recommendations around Dublin that I can find this item

It doesn't have to be in good nick, can be 2nd 3rd 4th etc hand. Just got to be 'whole' and must be able to put a lock on it.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Try the recycling centers, theres a few around town.,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Find out when the DCC rubbish collections are on,there's always things like that beingthrown out.Or ask on freecycle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there is an antique wood salvage on townsend street (i think its townsend street, but if not its very near there) that might be worth a visit

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Charity shop on Francis St (Off Thomas St) that deals with second hand household furniture :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JoeSchmoe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mias_zzz_

The charity shops in Thomas street : http://wp.me/p1P2lz-N and also the Oxfam Furniture shop, 79/88a Francis St, where you can find a large selection.

Advertisement