Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7mb eircom broadband!

Options
  • 10-01-2009 2:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

I am considering to apply for 7 mb eircom broadband, so i would like to know experience of users of 7 mb eircom broadband! Or maybe i should try other broadband?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Skittle

If you are a gamer, forget about it, it's terrible for gaming as the interleaving is set to high on the 7Mb product.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,494 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Search function should answer alot of your questions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭marelz2

Cabaal wrote: »

I already used this function but didn't find any post where someone would be happy about 7mb eircom broadband! :D

Cabaal wrote: »

I already used this function but didn't find any post where someone would be happy about 7mb eircom broadband! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

marelz2 wrote: »

Then you missed my posts.........upgraded for 3meg and for a while it was disastrous, worse than 3meg.

Then I complained, and it's been almost perfect ever since.........

• Advertisement

Dr. Nick wrote: »
    Then you missed my posts.........upgraded for 3meg and for a while it was disastrous, worse than 3meg.

Then I complained, and it's been almost perfect ever since.........

That is very good! But what about download limit 7mb has a 50 gb download limit, and what happens if i will go over it, do i have to pay for that? I read here in boards.ie other posts about it and guys are telling that eircom don't bother if you go over download limits, is it true?...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 SOLACY

If you go over download limits Eircom will be bound to do something seeing as the cost of maintaining services are severely high at the moment in Ireland so I'd say that Eircom will be trying to cut costs for at least another 2 years seeing as this country is not improving one bit.

Advertisement