Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lads On Cans!!!

• 10-01-2009 3:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

New Song!!! Free Your Hands!!! Must Hear!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 FIL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 749 ✭✭✭SteveDon

that sucked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Not my cuppa at all...

The vocal is absolutely ****ing terrible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

don't like at all

i actually think ill go a step further on a 2nd listening and say that is one of the worst dance productions i have ever heard, sounds like baby wez with an ear infection

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Oh my God!, Visit www.myspace.com/ladsoncans and be transported back in time to Feel the Vibe - Afrika Bambaataa (although at least that was a good track)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

Ehhh i listened to 20 seconds....then off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Peewee Herman must really need some cash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

3 minutes 29 seconds too long.Jaysus lads what you's on?that was sh1te

• Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭dj jarvis

please do not ever do anything like that again because it hurt to hear it...
    must listen to??? my arse ... its sucks the most out of everything that has ever sucked ... you saps:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

not that i like the tracks but why is everyone being so harsh.is this a joke or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭welcomeinjam

seannash wrote: »
    not that i like the tracks but why is everyone being so harsh.is this a joke or something

Yeah I agree. I don't like the track myself either but this track is getting badmouthed worse than the like of basshunter and scouse house

FIL wrote: »
    New Song!!! Free Your Hands!!! Must Hear!!!

The introduction was so cocky, and in fairness it is an utterably pitiful song. Its beyond constructive critism.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Well, considering the negative feedback for the 'lads on cans', I don't even think I'll click the myspace link for it and give their page the hit they seek... :)

Seanie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭billycox

This is the most incredible band i have ever hear. You guys rule, you can come around to mine for a few cans of dutch any time.

Advertisement