Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AAAHHHH!!! V FESTIVAL!!!

Options
  • 10-01-2009 7:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭

quickly! i need more info! how quick does this sell out?! elbow are playing sydney march 28th, couple weeks after my birthday, normal circumstances, id gladly pay full festival price for the sake of seeing them live, but having no job prospects etc at the moment, i can't book the tickets right now, in all good conscience.

it's a couple weeks after my 21st, i can probably blag someone else into buying them/contributing to them, but importantly, how quickly do they tend to sell out? should i buy my ticket now and worry about funding it later? *panics*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

They probably won't sell out. It didn't last year anyway and tickets could still be bought on the day.

The headliners have all just released fairly crap albums so not too much excitement surrounding it.

Have a look out for side shows in the coming weeks. Most of the decent bands do the them in the city usually the night after the festival performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

a little more looking into it, and... yep, the lineup is pure crap. absolutely awful. last year's one looks amazing, but man, this year's sucks, with the exception of elbow. i think ill book the ticket IF i get a job. at which point i will have money, and can afford to waste a bit of it for the sake of seeing them live.

Advertisement