Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dexter and Debs Get Married.

• 10-01-2009 10:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭

News to me! :)
    Michael C. Hall, who plays a stealthy vigilante serial killer on "Dexter," kept a pretty big secret of his own in real life.

The Golden Globe-nominated actor and costar Jennifer Carpenter eloped on New Year's Eve at an outdoor ceremony in Big Sur, Calif., report news sources.

Hall, 37, and Carpenter, 29, play brother and sister on the show. When the titular character Dexter Morgan isn't chopping up his victims, he's the Miami police department's blood spatter expert, often working side by side with his sibling Debra Morgan, who just made Detective.

More: http://www.zap2it.com/celebrities/news/zap-michaelchalljennifercarpentermarried,0,6105800.story?track=rss

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Yes I remember hearing they were dating. It's the best TV "incest" story since the actors playing mother and son in "Nip/Tuck" dated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Fair play to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Mr. Frost

He could do better :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭Rich1691

Well, that might be kind of strange on set! especially for Rita!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

That's pretty cool!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Incest is wincest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Mr. Frost

Rich1691 wrote: »
    Well, that might be kind of strange on set! especially for Rita!

I love Julie Benz and when I grow up, I'm going to marry her! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Cainer

I love Michael C Hall and I think he's great in Dexter but I always thought that he was gay?! :o

He obviously played his character a bit too well in Six Feet Under.....;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

congrats to them

she is a very lucky girl !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

Cainer wrote: »
    I love Michael C Hall and I think he's great in Dexter but I always thought that he was gay?! :o

I remember hearing the same thing from various people when the news of them dating broke. He's obviously a very good actor :D.

Advertisement