Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Players is now a strip joint?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Upwards of 100 euro! The most I would pay for a dance is 20 euro!! The lapdances in England are 10 & 20 pounds and in both fees they get naked!!
    Whoa whoa , do Irish Strippers not get naked?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Chong wrote: »
    Whoa whoa , do Irish Strippers not get naked?

ah,yah,they do

jackncoke wrote: »
    ah,yah,they do
    Cause if they didnt , it would be bleeding pointless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

c_k_m wrote: »
    Cool, my girlfirend and some of her friends are mad to go to a strip club for some reason...im not complainin tho..lol

Any idea how much the door charge would be?

Yeah, your self respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Jane Doh!

I've always been curious about what kinda' men frequent strip clubs, but not enough to make me want to go in and see for myself.

I heard that previous clubs opened here were a disappointment to punters as the establishments didnt have any of the back room antics that they were expecting (watching too many vidoes).

Wishfull thinking guys, but I'm sure you live in hope...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,547 ✭✭✭mormank

concussion wrote: »
    Nope, nothing wrong with 'em - even had some Irish ones back then :eek:

Ahh, fond memories of the Garda raids in there, good times when they though I was part of some illegal multinational prostitute ring :pac:

Another time they thought my girlfriend was a stripper, despite her being 5foot nothing and wearing jeans and a tshirt while all around her were tall, leggy, practically naked peroxide blonde's wearing ridiculous heels. :rolleyes:

ha they thought ur GF was an undercover stripper!! thats new

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

mormank wrote: »
    ha they thought ur GF was an undercover stripper!! thats new

How would that work ? Surely a stripper couldn't be undercover for long ?? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Jane Doh! wrote: »
    I've always been curious about what kinda' men frequent strip clubs, but not enough to make me want to go in and see for myself.

I heard that previous clubs opened here were a disappointment to punters as the establishments didnt have any of the back room antics that they were expecting (watching too many vidoes).

Wishfull thinking guys, but I'm sure you live in hope...:D

I'd love to tell you a story from personal experience (in a local club) that would shatter all of your illusions but I fear it would be a bit much for this forum!

And as for living in hope, I've been there, done that and got the T-shirt (well her t-shirt ;)). Some of us are credible players you know :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

My friend tried to go there last night and he said it is closed down :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Maybe they didnt like the look of him!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Three cheers to the geniuse who thought of opening a strip club during a recession.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

damn :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Was in there last night, 10 euro to get in. Drink is the same price as in many other pubs in town. Bar is open till 2am. A topless dance is 20euro. and the full monty is 40euro.

Was in there last night, 10 euro to get in. Drink is the same price as in many other pubs in town. Bar is open till 2am. A topless dance is 20euro. and the full monty is 40euro.
    Is there touching :)

wow. have to say, those dance prices are pretty reasonable in comparison to what they used to charge in the other places. apparently.

Still quite expensive, what are the girls like? Classy or Scummy?

Chong wrote: »
    Is there touching :)

No, none what so ever.

Still quite expensive, what are the girls like? Classy or Scummy?

Bit of both. Lot's of Dublin girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

So it's the other birds that are the classy ones.

Ah sure must pay a visit!!

• Advertisement

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    So it's the other birds that are the classy ones.

They could be all classy for all I know? Some are a lot better looking then others. The girl who I got a dance from must of been new as it was the worst dance I have ever got (but then again I have only ever had a few) :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

€40 for a dance?!?!?!?!

I wont be going there, Angels over in Liverpool is the place for me. £10 at the door and £5 for a full monty dance. All good looking girls too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

Melion wrote: »
    €40 for a dance?!?!?!?!

I wont be going there, Angels over in Liverpool is the place for me. £10 at the door and £5 for a full monty dance. All good looking girls too.

It's all we have here, unless there's competiton the price wont change.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Before Le Chique closed down a few years ago the cheapest dance was 30 euro,full monty was 50

It's a grand spot to go for a late drink, 10euro to get in and the bar is open till 2am. The only thing is you get about 20 women asking if you want a dance.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

It's a grand spot to go for a late drink, 10euro to get in and the bar is open till 2am. The only thing is you get about 20 women asking if you want a dance.
    The irony of your user name isn't lost on this thread.

Aidric wrote: »
    The irony of your user name isn't lost on this thread.

LOL, was waiting for that one. :D

Yeah its like that in all of the dance clubs! Can be annoying until you give in, but they need to address the prices to keep punters there longer!

It should be 10 for boobies and 20 for full strip! Although the one i went to in Preston (UK) had 10 GBP for full but it was 5 mins and 20 GBP for full strip 10 mins!!

christ we're lucky theres no wimmins on Limerick forum....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭CraftySue

oh we are here, zuroph, we are here.

Advertisement