Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visas

Options
  • 10-01-2009 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Could anyone tell me if it is very difficult getting a 1 year working holiday visa for Australia direct from the Embassy to avoid the processing fees of Trial finders and the likes of visafirst.com.

I am also looking to get short tourist visas for Vietnam and China on the way. Anyone any advice whether to try get these before I go or on route. I will have 4 months in south east asia so will be able to hang around or return to cities with embassys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,864 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Yes it's very easy. Most people are just too lazy to bother their arses.

Use the search function to check the forum for other people's experiences.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 bstens

Yea I thought so, these things arent normally too difficult if you bother your ass to try them yourself. Found the link to the Aus gov visa site and going through it now. Not leaving till april so plenty of time anyhow

Advertisement