Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

James Bond Car Collection For sale

Options
  • 10-01-2009 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭

Please Click Me - Link To Adverts

I know its not the for sale section, I have this posted over on adverts, but maybe some of you guys might have more of an interest, as stated on adverts there are all still in their original boxes and outer packaging so all are mint condition, as well as the magazines. Thanks for taking the time to look. I am hoping to get €200 for these.

Best Regards

Thump.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭G Luxel

i think they are very good but they are expensive at 11-12 euro a pop. I usually get mine on ebay for half price or get a back issue which is alot cheaper. The magazine is okish, there isnt an awful lot of info in it. The issue with the ford Retractable appears to me to be a misprint as there is a poster of a bsa bike and history instead of the skyliner rectractable. I think they are only going up to issue 70. I think there is a lot of repetition of some models like the Aston Martins. Would like to see the AMC flyingcar in an issue.

Advertisement