Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&G M16 plastica

Options
  • 10-01-2009 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

Ok, here it goes, I want to fit a grenade launcher on my plastica (god how i loathe its name). The problem is it has a plastic hand guard which takes the battery. Now my question can I somehow fit a RIS cage which can hold the battery in it or get a PEQ box installed if it can't.

Thanks to all who help. Richie if you can get this sorted I promise a big box of butter cookies which Tony will know nothing about.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Nevermind richie, i smell cookies a mile off.

You can get a single rail kit that bolts onto the holes that you can see visible on the hand guard.

I actually am not 100% sure of where you get them, but I have seen them. And there is a hell of a load of people asking bout them so I'm sure someone can give you the exact link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Can the G&P handguard that you use work for the plastica? If you can test that out then the allegiance of the cookies might change.

Advertisement