Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mma shop on moore st closing

• 10-01-2009 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

just thought i would let everyone know they can pick up stuff on sale there on the 18th when its closing for good. as far as i know they want to sell everything. so im sure there will be loads of great deals going.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Maldini2706

Pity it's closing, but it's probably a few years too early to have a proper MMA shop here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Shame , it looks like the internet for MMA gear now

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭liger

60quid for a t-shirt up in stevo green. i'll stick with the internet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭JohnJericho

How much does the shop on Moore St charge for Affliction and Tapout gear? i presume they sell those. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

everything he sold was good value, I got some gloves there the other day. Not sure if there is any affliction/tapout stuff left but I think most of that stuff was in the 20-30 price range.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭JohnJericho

Cool, will have to check it out on Monday. Anybody know if they have much left?

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭liger

I was in there during the week, about 30 t-shirts on the rack.

Bought 2 american fighter tees on ebay yesterday, plus priority postage, €45

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Leo?

What about the gear? Gloves, shinguards, rashguards and shorts? Are they reduced too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

i think he's planning on clearing all stock and he has fight shorts and some rogue shinguards and some fairtext gloves in stock. to answer your question, i don't know, but there is a strong chance of maybe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Maynard

No Tapout gear left in Warriors on Moore St for a while now bar fight shorts.
    All tees/hoodies etc are mostly Full Contact Fighter/Affliction/Warrior/UFC and Toe 2 Toe

Defo worth a look though

• Advertisement
Advertisement