Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Plastic Strip .... thingy

Options
  • 10-01-2009 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

02.jpg

Ok folks as you can see its gone ..... the wind took it! I noticed it was loose for a couple of weeks and meant to fix it but I guess my lack of action has lead to this :(

Anyone know if that thing has a name and where I would get one for an '02 Fiesta?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

B-pillar trim, from your local Ford dealer or a scrapy. I imagine they are all black/grey so matching should not be a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

Try ebay. Havnt a clue what its called though. Maybe try door strip or something like that

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Cheers lads ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Thats for the interior :)

edit seen the other links (ouch pricey).

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Scrap yard would be the best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Yeah, I'll check the yard. My wife mentioned some site earlier were you can get scrap parts. When I get the name I'll post it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Drop into one of the places on the Greenhills road. You might get lucky

Advertisement