Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Themes for E71

• 10-01-2009 2:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering does anyone on here know any site that i can download good themes for the E71. I have browsed google and alot of the ones i come across arent in landscape and dont suit the phone even though they say they are so the E71.

Thanks for any help you can give me ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Hi,
    Just wondering does anyone on here know any site that i can download good themes for the E71. I have browsed google and alot of the ones i come across arent in landscape and dont suit the phone even though they say they are so the E71.

Thanks for any help you can give me ;)

Google 'e71fanatics' !
    It's a blog all around the e71! All their themes work well on e71!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

strecker wrote: »
    Google 'e71fanatics' !
    It's a blog all around the e71! All their themes work well on e71!

Thanks for that, been on that before, i was just looking for a bit more funky themes, their ones are kinda boring

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Thanks for that, been on that before, i was just looking for a bit more funky themes, their ones are kinda boring

:eek: there are some nice ones... anyway: make them yourself, right there on your phone :
    http://www.handango.com/catalog/ProductDetails.jsp;jsessionid=ED636F83FCD4B8B4B3A614628962C943.worker7?storeId=2218&productId=219510

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

On the E71 a lot of the time installing themes from other websites dont work. You get "Certifiacte Errors". The ways around this often dont work including the hacking of the phone itself due to the latest firmware blocking such attempts. Ill be in with Nokia next week and will ask exactly why this happens (the Cert Error) and ways around it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

Sully wrote: »
    On the E71 a lot of the time installing themes from other websites dont work. You get "Certifiacte Errors". The ways around this often dont work including the hacking of the phone itself due to the latest firmware blocking such attempts. Ill be in with Nokia next week and will ask exactly why this happens (the Cert Error) and ways around it.

Yeah i know, majority of the sites tell ya to reset your date to 2006 on your phone if you get the certificate error.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 eire77

hey...have you tried www.zedge.net or www.mmcforum.net

you have to register on mmcforums but once your in its quite cool.
    you dont have to register with zedge and they have themes, ringtone and wallpapers for all phones!!

i got this from mmcforums:

For Certificate Error issues:

Go to "App. Mgr.", press "Options", press "Settings", make sure "Software installation" is set to "All", and "Online certif. check" is set to "Off".

For Expired Certificate issues:

If you encounter Expired Certificate error during installation on to your Nokia phone, please set your mobile phone date back 1 year before you install your theme. Set the date back after installation.

Hope that helps!!

Advertisement