Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Yet another insurance question!

Options
  • 10-01-2009 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Ok heres my problem,

my insurance is due this month, it was 1200 last year and i got the renewal from them for 1193!!!
    my car was stolen during the year, they paid up no problem and said my no claims would not be affected because it was recovered,

They were right,got my bonus of 5 years but at the bottom it says there was a claim for theft during the year...will this affect me if i price around or will it matter at all? seeing as i still hold a 5 year no claims on the cert:confused:

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭metricspaces

Try Hibernian. They don't count theft as a "claim". So they won't care about your claim for theft when you sign up.

It might be better to call into one of their branches if you are worried. Explain the situation to them and see what they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭jagged

Thanks....
    ya i will try to phone or call into a few places
    probably easier than tring the net only to be told at the end that they wont quote me:rolleyes:

Advertisement