Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Broadband/phone line?

Options
  • 10-01-2009 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hello! Does UPC 20 MB broadband is good, and does UPC company itself are installing phone lines, if i don't have it? I am asking because i didn't saw anything about phone line installation and rental coast in their home page...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭marelz2

Sorry! I found out every thing about UPC 20 mb broadband, they are using cable for this broadband...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

marelz2 wrote: »
    Hello! Does UPC 20 MB broadband is good

I've had it for over a year and no complaints so far. Check the Broadband forum and you'll probably find more information to go on there.
    marelz2 wrote: »
    and does UPC company itself are installing phone lines, if i don't have it? I am asking because i didn't saw anything about phone line installation and rental coast in their home page...

UPC are a cable company as in cable tv as far as I know they don't do a traditional POTS service. If your house/apartment is cabled for UPC give them a call and tell them what area you're in and they should tell you what services they can provide in your area.

I don't use their phone service but I'm pretty sure there is no line rental costs involved you just pay for whatever services you get off them.

Advertisement