Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupid Question

Options
  • 10-01-2009 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

I want to do midwifery in ucd, however the points are very high with very few places, would someone be able to tell me what would be the difference if I do it in Dundalk IT? Does it make any difference where I got my degree from when I go looking for jobs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Dubs

unless the employer is biased it doesnt matter where you go to college, a degree is a degree. The only real difference between the colleges are things like teachers, facilities, the different ways of teaching the curriculum, campus, location, things like that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

The biggest difference would be if the degree from one college was accredited by .. uh, Midwives Association? or something like that, and if the degree from the other wasn't. Otherwise they should be basically the same. Well, some colleges might have a reputation in the industry, so there might be slight differences, but probably not too much...

Advertisement