Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal V Bolton

• 10-01-2009 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭

0-0 at the moment, we need to up the pace a bit I think.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Very boring game, have the floodlights gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Melion wrote: »
    Very boring game, have the floodlights gone?

Aparently they have gone, doesn't look like a power cut though, still bright enough.

i cant really blame the floodlights. id nearly blowing my filament watching that sheer crap as well. im absolutely shocked at the laziness of diaby, eb-ooo-ue, and nasri. wenger is right. we don't need to sign any defensive players. i think if the idiots we have would only get up off their backsides and work for the team we'd be ok.

as for bolton - sighhhhh!!!!, what can i say, would you even accuse them of participating in a professional sport at this stage. they are chronic beyond belief and offer absolutely nothing to the game of football.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Horseshit performance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,169 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

See ya now Diaby. Woeful today.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

if watching this game is anything to go by being an Arsenal fan must be very frustrating, the game really needs something to change... Carlos Vela maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,169 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

My god, what pathetic defending. I'll actually be slightly surprised if they hang on to this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Good man Bendy. Great finish that was and good play from RvP again.

Jesus christ that was a close call!:eek:

Advertisement