Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arts in UL

Options
  • 10-01-2009 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭

My sister is considering this course. Does anyone know if its any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

It's in UL now as well shyster

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

bazkennedy wrote: »
    My sister is considering this course. Does anyone know if its any good?

Yes it is. It gives you a wide range of choice and because of this you're guaranteed to have modules that you enjoy. That being said, this course is not going to get you a job....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭jkeire

qualifax are fairly decent when it comes to courses.
    Here's it's page on Arts up here:

http://www.qualifax.ie/?Mainsec=courses&Subsec=course_details&ID=21966&CSH_ID=4&AdvancedKeyword=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Whats the difference between this Arts course now being offered in UL and the one already in Mary I?:confused:

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    Whats the difference between this Arts course now being offered in UL and the one already in Mary I?:confused:

The UL one is better. Of course.:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

klong wrote: »
    The UL one is better. Of course.:cool:
    You obviously didn't take into account that 9:1 (female:male) ratio of Mary I when you gave that answer!:D

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    You obviously didn't take into account that 9:1 (female:male) ratio of Mary I when you gave that answer!:D

No, I did...it's not called Mary Dry for nothing...:P

Advertisement