Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How much does a taxi from Dublin cost?

• 10-01-2009 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

I'll have to make a bit of a dash out to Mayooth for one of the exams Wednesday morning so I'll have to fork out for a taxi from Heuston. Any idea how much that would be and also if the drivers at the rank are willing to go out to Maynooth or do I need to pre-book a taxi. Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭nothing

If you pre book with a company in Maynooth it'll be €45.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 505 ✭✭✭briantwin

yeah about 45, but comin out of town depending on the driver can be as little as 35.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭morning-glory

could always get the 66 bus from just a little down from heuston if you have the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭kaiser soza

Or the Luas to connoly station and the train from there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Yeah you're better off getting the super early train.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭waghag

I haven't time for the bus/train I only have little over an hour to get from Heuston to Maynooth and I'd have to wait 20 mins for a bus. I'm stuck with a taxi.
    Do I need to pre-book a taxi then or will any driver take me out?

Advertisement