Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod touch

• 10-01-2009 7:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭

Wheres the cheapest place to get an ipod touch?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭coffey-16

argos up north is very cheap for the 32gb version... if you could collect it somehow:p

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

coffey-16 wrote: »
    argos up north is very cheap for the 32gb version... if you could collect it somehow:p

the problem up north is stick levels, i watched the argos website twice a day since xmas week and they have none.

i was better off just ordering www.dabs.ie including delivery for the 32gb version was 300.32 euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,954 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

kceire wrote: »
    the problem up north is stick levels, i watched the argos website twice a day since xmas week and they have none.

i was better off just ordering www.dabs.ie including delivery for the 32gb version was 300.32 euro

The price on dabs.ie is still around the 306ish mark but it has increased by E20 euro since Wednesday.Seems to be a little more expensive every day. If you want to buy there you should probably do it soon.

www.amazon.co.uk have it for £262 if you know someone in the UK who could have it delivered to their address for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Im actually looking for an 8gb because my music collection isnt that big.

Anyone know if zavvi sell ipods?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,454 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Im actually looking for an 8gb because my music collection isnt that big.

Anyone know if zavvi sell ipods?
    http://www.zavvi.co.uk/ipod-new-homepage/i.jsf;jsessionid=2AA44A73FA725A8EBB575BB34C02BE06.app3
    thats uk
    so i presume it should be the same for Ireland

• Advertisement

DO NOT buy anything from zavvy UK, once thye have your money you wont get the product. even gift vouchers are not being honoured iirc

they closed down last week, big thread in the bargain alerts section about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,454 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

DO NOT buy anything from zavvy UK, once thye have your money you wont get the product. even gift vouchers are not being honoured iirc

they closed down last week, big thread in the bargain alerts section about it.

no i was trying to say, yes zavvy has ipods

zavvy dont have an Irish website

no i was trying to say, yes zavvy has ipods

zavvy dont have an Irish website

no probs, sorry for jumping the gun.

im still looking for one.
    Anyone have one for sale or know anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭coffey-16

better hurry up...the 2g jailbreak is nearly out!:D

Did you try checking the british version of the apple website i heard you can get it cheaper there than on the irish one

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 dealhunter

If want to save money your best bet is up North. An 8Gb is around £165(c.€185) the 16Gb £214 (c.€240). In Irl the 8Gb is around €280 and the 16Gb €370.

im still looking for one.
    Anyone have one for sale or know anywhere?

got mine on friday from www.dabs.ie
    300.37 euros all in including postage for the 32GB version.

got mine on friday from www.dabs.ie
    300.37 euros all in including postage for the 32GB version.
    As much as i love dabs.ie they dont have the 8gb in stock. 16/32gb also due in 1-2 weeks which i doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭MisterKipling

Go to buyandsell.ie I got da 8gb model for 160e plus plus belkin leather case and nxt day postage included. Posting this from it :)

IH8TXT:) wrote: »
    Go to buyandsell.ie I got da 8gb model for 160e plus plus belkin leather case and nxt day postage included. Posting this from it :)
    Wouldn't trust anything from the buyandsell anymore unless its brand new.

Tried to buy a 16gb iphone many months back and i got screwed because i paid 350 for it but it was only 4gb (The box said 16gb).

Wouldn't trust anything from the buyandsell anymore unless its brand new.

Tried to buy a 16gb iphone many months back and i got screwed because i paid 350 for it but it was only 4gb (The box said 16gb).

bad experience allright, is there even a 4GB iPhone available?

bad experience allright, is there even a 4GB iPhone available?
    There was at launch in the USA, very few were sold. Felt sick with myself and didnt sleep for 2 days until i sold it again but i loved the phone itself though

Advertisement