Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

EI A330 AGP Premier seats

• 10-01-2009 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

It would be great if anybody could help me on this.
    Looking to book a flight to Malaga for April on the early morning A330 flight, and on the booking page, the premier seats in row 1-4 are shown as available to choose if you pay for seat selection. is it available for the usual price of 15euro for the 1st rows are does it become available for on-line check in?

if it is only 15euro each sector, it certainly is a bargain:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

Are you sure that EI are using the A330 to go to Malaga????? :confused:

They use the A320 on that route and there is no premier on the A320 only the A330.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭My Thoughts

They use a 330 on that route (at least for some of the year); we flew out on a 320 and back on a 330 last time - as I recall we could have had the Premier seats (with economy service) for 50 euros a head both at time of booking and they kept mailing me asking me if I wanted to upgrade before the flight. Didn't go for it as we had the kids with us and its only a short flight...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭alpha2zulu

Are you sure that EI are using the A330 to go to Malaga?????

Yeah for the past few years for the summer timetable, one of the early transatlantic arrivals depart at 7am for Malaga. It was also put on the Nice route in the past but not sure if this is still the case.

5Oeuro sounds a bit more realistic, might give it a go because its probably the closest i'll get to flying business class for a while yet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

Sounds like a good deal. Go for it!!

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

I paid for those seats when I last went to AGP. It was quieter, roomier and less sweaty than sitting down the back. Worth it IMO.

Be mindful of your carry-on bags though, there are no overhead bins above the centre seats and if people stock up on wine on the way back you might have storage issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭notuslimited

Is the €50 charge per sector??

Thanks in Advance

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

It was when I flew it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Preset No.3

A330 flies on the first flight to AGP in the morning and then obiviously the return flight to DUB. Well worth it for the extra leg room. You wont get any better service as its economy throughout but you so feel that extra bit special. €50 you say? THought it was more to be honest, but still worth it. Especially if you manage to get the flight with one of the newer A330s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭alpha2zulu

Well booked the flights anyway,however the fee seems to have gone up since last year, the website now looks for 70euro each way for the premier seats.
    A bit too steep for me but if they can make a few extra euro out of it fair play. Having the A330 on a EU flight is bonus enough:D

Advertisement