Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

S-Class burned out in Lucan

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭green-blood

S.I.R wrote: »
    well, see how you feel when you have someone come to you explaining they there having ignition problems, onyl to find the whole systhem has beem smashed with a hammer and re-welded poorly.

when this happens several times... your convidance sinks faster then the titanic with gareth gates career attached.

ill edit the post to be safe :rolleyes:

re-welded ignition - nasty, hope that never happens to me:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭leon8v

TheNog wrote: »
    Burnt out cars are happening more often nowadays and insurance jobs cannot be ruled out. I have heard the insurance companies are handing the owners the same make and model.

Can they legally do that, for example, say if its a genuine case of a car being set on fire by vandals or whatever, but its genuine anyway. You go to claim and along come the insurance company with another, same year and same model. Are you obliged to take it, you dont know the history of the car, it might not be the exact same spec, say you had sat nav, or a list of other optional extras ( I know you wont get the value in the payout) but surely you are entitled to go pick out your own car rather than being told by a company you are paying for a service with that this is now your new car??

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭leon8v

delly wrote: »
    On a slightly similar financial note, seemingly the amount of cars AIB finance has repossed lately has gotton so out of hand, that there Milltown dumping ground is full. So now there sticking them in Bank Centre Ballsbridge, and offering them to staff for half price. I'm sure the insurance companies would jump at the chance to use them as replacement writeoffs.

Was talking to a friend recently, he was telling me about another guy he knows who went into his bank branch to sort out a car loan, Bank manager asked him what he was buying, to which he replied, a 2004 Audi A4, the bank manager, says, we have a 2006 Audi A4 here we will sell to you for the same price, it was a repo job. He bought the 2006 one!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭ordinary_story

leon8v wrote: »
    Was talking to a friend recently, he was telling me about another guy he knows who went into his bank branch to sort out a car loan, Bank manager asked him what he was buying, to which he replied, a 2004 Audi A4, the bank manager, says, we have a 2006 Audi A4 here we will sell to you for the same price, it was a repo job. He bought the 2006 one!!!

Damn I wish I had cash now for a car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

S.I.R wrote: »
    well, see how you feel when you have someone come to you explaining they there having ignition problems, onyl to find the whole systhem has beem smashed with a hammer and re-welded poorly.

when this happens several times... your convidance sinks faster then the titanic with gareth gates career attached.

ill edit the post to be safe :rolleyes:

Walter....Fuppin....Mitty. Makin' it up as you go along, eh?

Did you get yourself a noddy car to go along with those clown shoes?

Is it possible to ban someone just because they exhibit extreme symptoms of chronic bollockology? I hope so. Please.

BTW Sewer, careful with the matches now. You might set Big Ears on fire.

On topic - Gosh, that's terrible. I'd take much better care of an S Class....if anyone want's to pass theirs on to me for peanuts :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Gil_Dub wrote: »
    Is it possible to ban someone just because they exhibit extreme symptoms of chronic bollockology?

Not really, there'd be too many victims :D

Personal insults however ...that's a definite (and a warning!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

Gil_Dub wrote: »
    Walter....Fuppin....Mitty. Makin' it up as you go along, eh?

Did you get yourself a noddy car to go along with those clown shoes?

Is it possible to ban someone just because they exhibit extreme symptoms of chronic bollockology? I hope so. Please.

BTW Sewer, careful with the matches now. You might set Big Ears on fire.

On topic - Gosh, that's terrible. I'd take much better care of an S Class....if anyone want's to pass theirs on to me for peanuts :-)

noddy car ??

nah, bettles aren't my cup of tea

also, nice makey-upy term their Einstein, great to see theirs plenty more Tommy Teirnans on their way up, tell me, you've Never seen this before... or are you the " play by what your told, not what you Actually experienced " kinda person,

Great portrayal of your real self

*applauds*

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Shush now, S.I.R. or I WILL have to ban you

Advertisement