Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unidentified drinking injuries

Options
  • 10-01-2009 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭

What is the strangest or most painful injury that you have recieved after a night on the lash. You know the ones,you wake up and go WTF how did that happen?

To start it off mine was a fractured thumb after a stag weekend i still have no idea how i got it :confused:

So lets hear your strangest drinking injuries:p

(Apologies if this has been done before mods)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

A large cut on my right leg that I had somehow got without tearing my jeans.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

fractured wrist and 2 broken fingers. It was a mates 21st and we broke into Landsdowne road after it. It was pitch dark and i walked straight off a roof and onto the ground. I didn't remember any of it the next day. It only start coming back to me as i was on the bus home from the hospital with a cast almost up to my shoulder for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

You know the ones,you wake up and go WTF how did that happen?

Fat ugly birds for FTW!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

It's always a bad sign if your ass is bleeding.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Scamp-

Hmm. A sprained wrist that took me 3 days to figure out.
    I have a massive burn from New Years that's unexplained.

I'm proud of them in a strange way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I woke up with a mental trauma and then I pulled back the covers and she was still there now I have mental scarring.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

A split cheek and a massive black eye. Eyewitness reports say that I dozed off and somersaulted off a barstool, hitting my face off another stool in the process. Still, it looked badass, and was right before Halloween - for most of Halloween night I had people saying to me "Wow, it looks so realistic!" Yeah, cos I'm so good at extreme makeup that I even managed to turn some of my eyeball red... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭DenMan

It's always a bad sign if your ass is bleeding.

:eek::eek:

Where did you wake up?

Slept in a forest and got woken up by a badger. Had a very badly sprained wrist. Must have lost the drinking game to him (again) :o

Met a few pals while en route to swimming. Sacked the swimming off and went for a few brewskies. At the end of the night went for my reading glasses and put on my swimming goggles by accident. Damn things smacked me in the eyes when I put them on......my thumb was swolen for some unknown reason. Had two very black eyes in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭gandhi123

woke up one morning with a sore bumhole after a night on the town with a few local male hairdressers???????????

still dont know how it happened?

any ideas?:pac::pac:

*I'm not a ghey

gandhi123 wrote: »
    woke up one morning with a sore bumhole after a night on the town with a few local male hairdressers???????????

still dont know how it happened?

any ideas?:pac::pac:

*I'm not a ghey

You must have got a lift home on one of these.

http://www.geocities.com/matrionix/it.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Which indicates at some point, the pantaloons came off. ;-)

This would bother me greatly, because if you didnt wake up beside a fine young filly, and you have an injury you cant explain.. Was there any other injuries?

:-D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

carpet burn on my forehead.

Had to be told that I fell face first down a flight of stairs

http://file008b.bebo.com/3/large/2007/02/10/18/346196092a3566375590b128975039l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭gandhi123

You must have got a lift home on one of these.

http://www.geocities.com/matrionix/it.JPG

ah thats makes perfect sense.. and there i was thinking something dodge had happened:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

I call them "sporting injuries." Fell off a bicycle once when I was drunk. I was cycling to the offo at speed. Got a nice scar on the palm of my hand.

Abigayle wrote: »
    Which indicates at some point, the pantaloons came off. ;-)

This would bother me greatly, because if you didnt wake up beside a fine young filly, and you have an injury you cant explain..

:-D

Are you implying I was taken advantage of?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Dutch_Druid

Quite night drinking with a couple of mates, woke up the next morning with bed covered in blood and the parents about to call the ambulance, as i had left a trail of blood from the front door to the bathroom to my bed.

Remember in bits and pieces cycling home, falling off into the ditch a couple of times and then getting a bit of speed thinking this is grand and then falling, getting up, spittin pieces of my front teeth out and walking the rest of the way home.

Face f*cked for near year afterwards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bun1977

i woke up 1 morn wit a broken nose and i havent a clue how it happend

I call them "sporting injuries." Fell off a bicycle once when I was drunk. I was cycling to the offo at speed. Got a nice scar on the palm of my hand.

A friend of mine got very drunk ran out of cigarrettes decided to run down to the shop, stole a bike along the way, then realised he was about to go straight down some steps along the path. He jumped off before he got them and suffered some nasty cuts and a badly torn jumper.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Woke up with bruises and glitter.

Some kinda ghey fall possibly?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Woke up with bruises and glitter.
    Gary?

• Advertisement

Gary?

Id say the poster was too old for Gary.

Gary?

Bruised by a famous person,

Imagine the possibilities!

Bruised by a famous person,

Imagine the possibilities!

Houston , we have a problem.

Houston , we have a problem.

Houston we have an opportunity!

Ok,too far.One too many pints me thinks!:pac:

Houston we have an opportunity!

Ok,too far.One too many pints me thinks!:pac:

Mind the door.:D

That door is no match for me,the damn jerk!

Arghhh:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Yep, happened a couple times to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Chin split open, could vaguely remember it happening but kinda convinced myself it was a dream. Boy was I pissed off when I got as far as the mirror. As a general rule of thumb if I don't wake up with a couple of gnarly bruises I'm ashamed of myself for drinking ike a bitch the night before.
    Atm actually I've got nothing but a couple of scratches from last night from when my housemate got a bit too into the glass-clinking and showered me in glass and Kopparberg/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Cut my tongue.

I was told I had been eating garlic mayonnaise out of the tub with sharp knife.

Unwise behaviour for several reasons.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,892 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

<
    This poster: has never been injured while drunk.

:cool:

Advertisement