Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

pool in dublin

• 10-01-2009 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

anyone know any good places for some 18 year olds to go and play pool while havin a few drinks in dublin i know the 'palace' in cambden street but i think it might be 21's

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Sorry to hijack, but it's related.....

Anyone played snooker in the Spawell in Templeogue? What's the price? Good tables?

Getting fed up with the Leisureplex in Tallaght :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Dave! wrote: »
    Sorry to hijack, but it's related.....

Anyone played snooker in the Spawell in Templeogue? What's the price? Good tables?

Getting fed up with the Leisureplex in Tallaght :(

I've never actually played in the Spawell, but there are a couple of lads who i play with every week who play in the Spawell a good bit. They rate it very highly, only downside according to them is just getting a table as it can be quite busy

Advertisement