Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cork anti war demonstration

• 11-01-2009 2:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭

Without comment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭wasper

2nd image

3rd image

4th image

5th & final image

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

Its best to insert them into the body of just one thread.. People are more likely to reply that way...

• Advertisement

shepthedog wrote: »
    Its best to insert them into the body of just one thread.. People are more likely to reply that way...
    I didn't know how to do it. Sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

No worries, you can see how to do it in the FAQs at the top of the page...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

Sorry wasper but none of them do anything for me. I cannot see any anger or passion in this images. Possibly image 2 shows some chanting is the one that may do something for me.

There is nothing there to reflect what is actually going on in their country.

All I can see is people walking down a street some smiling some not & lots of flags.

The images are good & clear but that's all for me. These images show a better picture of suffering, in my opinion. Image 4 of this link, to me, shows bewilderment, helplessness & sorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

crop the images
    than shrink them to width 450
    and put them up here
    on this page

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Anouilh

While upload systems and dpi are being discussed here, the people in the war zones are in terrible circumstances.

A Google search for

gaza self editing photograhy

led to a Flick page that I will not visit again,
    as it shows the reality of what is happening to children.

However, it does make me wonder who one appeals to
    to show compassion and reason in these terrifying times.

The people who walk in the streets are making an effort.

Thank you for posting your photos and for showing that this is so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

TY for uploading the pictures, but as someone said a bit samey, especially pics 3, 4 and 5 are basically all taken from the same spot.
    The good thing is at the next protest whatever it may be you will now have a wee bit more experience to try something a bit different.
    Just look at other protest pictures and see what other peoples slants on their protest photos were, still use your own composition mind too, it does come...

TY for uploading the pictures, but as someone said a bit samey, especially pics 3, 4 and 5 are basically all taken from the same spot.
    The good thing is at the next protest whatever it may be you will now have a wee bit more experience to try something a bit different.
    Just look at other protest pictures and see what other peoples slants on their protest photos were, still use your own composition mind too, it does come...

Thanks for all imput. All advise is noted.

Advertisement