Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 in 1 printer wanted

• 11-01-2009 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

I need to buy a printer,scanner,copier all in 1,had a look in tesco and they have lexmarks and hp 3and 4 in 1s at half price,dont no much about them,any recomendations based on price,print quality,cartridge availability and price?

Comments

Argos had a few scanners/printers for around 50 quid. Ink looks cheap to buy online for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Craig-S

plonker wrote: »
    I need to buy a printer,scanner,copier all in 1,had a look in tesco and they have lexmarks and hp 3and 4 in 1s at half price,dont no much about them,any recomendations based on price,print quality,cartridge availability and price?

got a hp one last month for 29.99 its unreal it was down from 69.99 was the only bargain ever in soundstore i think:pac::D

Advertisement