Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gamercard Sig...

• 11-01-2009 11:44am

Morning all,
    I'm looking to change the gamercard profile in my boards.ie signature, I want one of the ones that displays my avatar, but can't bloody well figure out how to do it!!! :mad:

As you can see, I'm registered with Mygamercard (using the current one in my sig). But when I go onto the site, the only options I'm getting for a change are more of the same - kind of like changing the skin of my gamertag card, but essentially the same.

Can someone with an avatar-gamercard sig please help me out???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Go to mygamercard.net Put your gamercard into the box. Choose the NXE theme and that should be it. Hopefully you get it sorted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Mine was in the list of options on the site :S

edit: what he said lol

Thanks folks,
    I was clicking on the "Card Gallery" link as opposed to the "Theme" drop down box! :pac:

Thank for the replies folks, I've now got a nice shiny new sig! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

what am I doing wrong here ? what link am I supposed to copy into the sig ?Sorted

• Advertisement

bennyc wrote: »
    what am I doing wrong here ? what link am I supposed to copy into the sig ?

From the site, go to the "home" tab, then enter your Gamertag into the relevant box, and select whichever theme you want.

Then click on the "Generate gamercard code".

When it's generated, select the code that you use for forums.

Finally copy and paste the code into your sig.

Best of luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Macker14717

i was wondering bout this aswell

Advertisement