Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slender products - any good?

• 11-01-2009 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

Was watching Amanda Brunker on Tubridy Tonight last night and couldn't get over how much weight she lost! Not a huge fan of her generally but thought she looked fantastic. She put it all down to this weight loss product called Slender, which I've since googled and it seems too good to be true. Just wondering has anyone on boards used this and does it really deliver the results?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

What is it? Link to info on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭sadhbhc15

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Nuravictus

Im just going to say you still need to work out plus when your in the gym you might meet a nice boy :P (Not Me, I am mean)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Inept/blunt is not always mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Nuravictus

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Inept/blunt is not always mean.

Cold

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭sadhbhc15

Yeah, I get that exercise / healthy eating is a must. I don't expect miracles! I walk and cycle quite a bit and try to watch what I eat, but I'm a size 14-16 and would really love to be a 10-12. I'm not into quick fixes though, this is more of a health thing that a vanity issue. These Slender products have been recommended to me before but I want to get advice / opinions from ppl who have used them! Is it just another gimmick?!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I suggest you try the diet and nutrition forum.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,333 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Just thinking that myself, moved from The Ladies Lounge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Beansprout

hey just watched the re - run of it and thinking the same thing myself.

Did you decide to try it ? there expensive enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mizhoneypot

I never tried Slender before but must admit she looks great!!
    Before Christmas I tried the lipotrim diet for 2 weeks followed by maintenance for one... it was truly amazing!! I lost 1 stone in 2 weeks and a further 3 pounds in the maintenace week. Kept the weight off all christmas and I'm so much more happier being a size 8-10 rather then a 12-14. Comes highly recommended from me... only down side is its so anti-social cause you eat there food packets and NO alcohol. Great way to detox when you think about it though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Beansprout wrote: »
    Did you decide to try it ? there expensive enough.
    Well you are paying Amanda Brunker's bills along with the powders.

If cadburys paid me what she is getting I am sure I could lose weight just eating dairy milks all day ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

They also sell tablets for anti ageing, hair thinning and breast enlargment. Doesn't leave a good impression of the company.

EDIT: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055292850

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

amazing how she lost it after having a baby. Instantly raised questions in my mind as so-called celebs are famous for having something else done after having a baby, hence hteir ability to regain their figure so quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 amy12

hey all!!!

I am starting the lipotrim on Monday and was wondering if anyone knows if I could use Slender Night along with the lipotrim???:confused:

Advertisement