Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anybody know where I can buy a pair of nike airmax's or shox in cork city??

Options
  • 11-01-2009 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

Just trying to find out of anybody can suggest somewhere I can buy them. The only sports shops I know of in town are Champion and Mahers.
    Anybody know anywhere else??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Town
    Cummins Sports on North Main Street, Great Outdoors in Daunt Square, Ludgate O Keefes on Parnell Place, Lifestyle Sports is somewhere as well. Possibly in TK Maxx.

Other
    Lifestyle Sports Mahon Point, Dougles Village SC. Cummins Sports in Douglas SC and MP.

Thats all I can think of for now, I am not saying they have the runners but these are other places to check.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭corkhero

think ive seen them being sold on the coal quay one day when walking through.

prob the robbed €50 ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

I recommend not buying scumbag shoes in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Dave147 wrote: »
    I recommend not buying scumbag shoes in the first place.

Ever worn them??? They are nice to run in, I wouldn't wear them for anything else though, and they are not my favourite running shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭blow69

Ask the many other young 'uns on Pana wearing them where you can get 'em.

They'll take care of you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭RoosterIllusion

I have a pair of shox, they are ****, I paid over 100 euro for them about six months ago, i stopped using them after a month and got a 25 euro pair in tk maxx which have been far better than the shox. Overrated crap in my opinion.

Advertisement