Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where should I live in Dublin??

Options
  • 11-01-2009 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I’m moving back to Dublin in the next 6 months after living in London for over 4 years. Obvioulsy Dublin has changed hugely in this time. I’m trying to decide where to live. I will be renting initially with a view to buying next year.

Are there any trendy parts of Dublin where professionals tend to live these days? Its not hard to find them in London. Just wondering is Dublin similar? Somewhere with some decent bars, restaurants, gym, transport links etc. I’m not fussy on what part of the city it is. I’ve been looking at Harolds Cross, Smithfield, Stoney Batter, Grand Canal, Ranelagh and Rings End. I’m interested in hearing peoples’ views and recommendations.

Cheers,

Inuit.

Advertisement