Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dana White's UFC 93 Video Blog

Options
2»

Comments

Kongo vs Overeem in the battle of the groin shots!!

Overeem is fckin HUGE! Seriously! In person the guys a tank!

It's mad how Dana sits at Octagon side and still watches on a screen!

Ok, there's gonna be a post in the charter later in the week re fighter bashing. I'm gonna clear this up nice and neat so there's no confusion. this may extend to Dana bashing and general muppetry as well so keep an eye out. In the meantime be careful because I'm getting sick of this sh1te.

For now consider Rogan/Goldberg/Dana/anyone else involved in the sport-bashing a bannable offence until we clear it up. Capeesh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Well dana certainly approved the crowd response anyway.So i guess we can look forward to another UFC in Ireland sometime in the future.
    Rogans impersonation of the lady was gas!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Kongo vs Overeem in the battle of the groin shots!!

Overeem is fckin HUGE! Seriously! In person the guys a tank!

Perhaps octagon side is indeed not the best view in the house!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

He needs to see what is going out on PPV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

Thats the problem with these damn ufc events. due to the cage and the cameramen, its very hard to get a birdseye view of the action. Ive been to two ufcs, and had the most expensive seats, and the second most expensive, yet still ended up watching alot of the action on the big screens!

Id still recommend any fan to go at least once, for the experience, atmosphere etc..But to be honest if you got a nice fat widescreen at home (I do :D) then the best seat of the house is in your front living room. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭roakey

Mellor wrote: »
    Reallly, i was told it wasn't going to be as its on during the day??
    thats the same as saying when it is on in usa that we cant have ppv cos it is on during the evening time there, it works both ways, we stay up to watch there and vice versa, although i wouldnt think many of them stayed up to watch this one, it wasnt great, it was ok, but could have been alot better.

they should have given us one of them fights from decembers ufc92, then we would have had a great card

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

roakey wrote: »
    thats the same as saying when it is on in usa that we cant have ppv cos it is on during the evening time there, it works both ways, we stay up to watch there and vice versa, although i wouldnt think many of them stayed up to watch this one,
    Why would they have to stay up when the US is behind us in time zones?
    From what I gleamed it was either available live or on at the standard time they have their ufc events at (or possibly both).

Advertisement