Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

most UNRELIABLE make??

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Well, this is not personal - but you're unique with you poorly thought out idioticy laden "reliability" thread.

well if its idiotic ....you must be an idiot to keep replying to it

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

fryup wrote: »

Yes, because that makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Honestly, you're only embarrassing yourself now.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,309 ✭✭✭VolvoMan

ClioV6 wrote: »
    other cars being?
    because not all.

they're far more reliable than other cars.(to go by the same phrase)

I'm not trying to put down French cars, but in all fairness, you'd be lying if you said they were reliable. Of course, you'd get cars that would give you no bother whatsoever, but I'm talking in general. You can hardly rank them up there with the likes of Honda, Mazda, Toyota or even Ford or Opel, can you?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Just had a thought, maybe the engine light is supposed to light up on VW's and when it goes off you know you have a problem.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,249 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

thread_crap_batman.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

According to a US survey that is taking place every year, seen it on E46Fanatics.com few months back, Lexus is the most reliable brand in the world with lesser problems than anybody else.
    Audi and Mercedes were at the end with over 200 problems for 100 owners. Brands such as Renault, Peugeot, Fiat, VW, Opel were not included though, mainly German, US and asian.

Just a survey..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

based on my experiences:

3x Fiat Punto MK2s
    the first was very reliable, driven hard, crashed and repaired, driven hard again, crashed again, drove away but was scrapped. 2nd one broke the day i bought it! and then again two months later. head gaskets. traded it in with the gasket about to go again and the steering column dodgy (yes the dealer knew). third one was a sporting. engine fell out after a week. great cars altogether.

2x mitsubishi mirage
    one 96. one 97. both NCT'ed and less than 100k miles. apart from being really boring cars, not many complaints. the silver 97 was great. the blue 96 was rubbish but that was my own fault for buying a complete lemon and not checking the car out at all.

1x BMW 318is
    only have it three months and have only done maybe...5500 miles. no problems apart from a blown tyre so far. ill keep that updated!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭tu2j2

I vote Merc and VW, not that I've owned either but seeing as most voters for Renault haven't owned one either I think its in the interest of fairness.

I'm disappointed more people haven't voted for Peugeot, although its funny how Citroen are more unreliable despite being the same car :)

This thread is hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

and on that note, let's end this farce

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement