Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Associate Student Scheme

Options
  • 11-01-2009 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭

Is anyone doing/has anyone done this in NCI? looking into it at the min, considering doing it just wanted some feedback from someone who has done it to see if its worth the €400 :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Archu

I signed up last week

Some work colleagues have attended part time / evening courses @ NCI and were satisfied, while I found NCI extremely helpful answering all my questions

Associate courses are €200 each, not €400
    Check this out with NCI Admissions as they told me this was a typo in some of their literature

Modules and exams are the exact same as their accredited courses

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Archu wrote: »

Associate courses are €200 each, not €400
    Check this out with NCI Admissions as they told me this was a typo in some of their literature

Its €200 for each module, I plan on doing two modules (provided theres space in the second one i want) so its gonna be €400 for me.
    Should be worth it though!

Thanks for the reply!:)

Advertisement