Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone not doing an "intense" course??

Options
  • 11-01-2009 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭

I've noticed a lot lately, that everyone describes their course as intense. I know with semesterisation and all, a lot of courses are in fact quite time consuming, but still, everyone seems to be convinced that what they are doing is the hardest thing on the CAO...

Out of curiosity, is there anybody here doing a course that they consider is a doddle and hasn't subscribed to the savage intensity that every other course seems to have adhered to?? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

me. but thats only cause i'm repeating. lol
    a complete doss now but if i wasn't i'd be snowed under like everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Well my first semester was fairly easy as i had 3 excemptions. i'll have one in second semester so I sure it will be more "intense" :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 whateverminger

I have to say I think I have it sweet. Doing early childhood care & education - we had less than 20 hours in Semester 1, hopefully semester 2 is the same!

I love it so far but saying that I'm only one semester in - 1st year is meant to be a doss for everybody isn't it?! Relax people! Besides the assignments that have been due every week since Sept - the course itself isn't intense and it's actually been fun coming to college ;)

Being on placement now too I know it's the right course for me and I'm so happy I chose it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

I have to say I think I have it sweet. Doing early childhood care & education - we had less than 20 hours in Semester 1, hopefully semester 2 is the same!

I love it so far but saying that I'm only one semester in - 1st year is meant to be a doss for everybody isn't it?! Relax people! Besides the assignments that have been due every week since Sept - the course itself isn't intense and it's actually been fun coming to college ;)

Being on placement now too I know it's the right course for me and I'm so happy I chose it! :D

Whey!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 whateverminger

:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement