Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just bought a Navman F20, maps are out of date.

Options
  • 11-01-2009 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭

My mate just bought a Navman F20, caused he used mine and liked it a lot. He was curious about the maps on it, and is there a way to check if they are up to date.

If they are not up to date, should he receive the latest update if he registers his purchase?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Anyone?

Is it a hard question?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Without knowing anything about SatNav things - is there not a facility like for many mp3 players where you connect them to the net through a computer and they download firmware updates?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

My mate just bought a Navman F20, caused he used mine and liked it a lot. He was curious about the maps on it, and is there a way to check if they are up to date.

If they are not up to date, should he receive the latest update if he registers his purchase?

I'm not 100% sure but perhaps this might help

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3811999/Navman_F20_Connectivity_pack___Updated_Speed_cams_(7_7_07)

That' is the best I could find
    Good luck

i'll check it out thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement