Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dating

Options
  • 11-01-2009 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭

Advice needed!!!

Met a girl over xmas, swapped numbers and had a date last week. Went very well I thought, plenty to chat about nice meal few drinks etc etc. Asked about a second date an got what I thought were positive vibes.

Txted her to make sure she got home safe etc and mailed the next dayto say thanks 4 good nite etc etc

The email conversations dont last 2 long during the day and I seem to start and finish them. She on hols this week so dont think I should txt her until she gets back.

Am I being to pushy or should I just ask her when she comes back what the story is or should I ask her mate what she thinks. Dont want to be 2 pushy but dont want to make it look like I dont care either.

Help!! Please

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Just leave her to her holiday and when she gets back ask her out on a 2nd date.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Crash Bang Wall

Thanks

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Would normally move this to PI, but as the OP is happy with the reply he got I'm closing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Never

Ever

Doubletext.

Sounds like you're doing fine mate, if the positive vibes are there watch the cards fall into place. She could be making up her mind and feel more or less the same way, just wait.and.see.

I've been where you are too for what its worth, its quite frustrating I know. It can be an awkward kinda flirting. Once its clear you're interested all you can do is leave it to her.

Free woman and all that :rolleyes:

Best of luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement