Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Always in the nip!!

Options
  • 11-01-2009 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

This comes and goes, but often in rapid succession I've had an extraordinary amount of dreams where I'm streaking in front of other people I know, in places familiar to me - or voluntarily stripping down to nothing in some everyday locale and walking around as normal with people looking on. :eek:

I've never done any of the above in front of people in real life - just think it's damn random though! :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 BuddyGlass

... no insight y'all? (Even smart alec-y comments accepted, I guess). :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

Sigmund Freud and Carl Gustav Jung had loads to say about that stuff - wikipedia them. Maybe you feel trapped?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

Sigmund Freud and Carl Gustav Jung had loads to say about that stuff - wikipedia them. Maybe you feel trapped?
    What do you know, twat features?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Maybe ye sleep in the nip and somebody is pulling back the covers for a look and somehow you're subconsciously aware of being starkers in front of someone??

• Registered Users Posts: 47 sparewheel

might mean insecure about something...not reallly sure..type it into google you will find plenty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Do you feel distressed / embarrassed during the dream?

Probably the best bet would be to walk around in the nip in waking life, so as to get used to the feeling (although, given the weather lately, I'd recommend wearing shoes when going outside). Consequently, it will feel more normal when you have dreams about it.

HTH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 ImustavKlimt

Hmmm saucy stuff,maybe secretly an exhibitionist?

Advertisement