Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CO-OP Player needed gears of war 2

• 11-01-2009 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

As above

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Bolgey

ye sure, whats ur gamertag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

frankie gibson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Also looking for players. Normally on after 10.30. Gamertag in sig. Add me

Bump: Anyone up for this one night this week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Put on gamertags of those on GOW2 and we can all get on. Mine is greenballs09

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Yep, Count me in for Co-Op if you see me playing. I'm about halfway through the game on Insane difficulty so happy to have some company completing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Gingface

What's the crack with the online matchmaking? is it still slow? haven't been on in a while cause if exams but i'll be looking forward to a few games as long as i'm not waitin 20minutes :)

and i got some 10year old british kid when i went for co-op! I lasted about 10minutes with him, he would not shut up!! convinced a friend to take a break from cod and play gears so i have my new coop buddy if he can learn to reload!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

think that they were doing something with the server, but the matchmaking is incredibly slow.Glad to hear some one else complain about it, thought it was just me.Any one fancy some online play add me gamer tag is jelly4satan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 343 ✭✭jcrowbar

Hey folks,

I'd love to play some co-op as well.

gamertag is johnnycrowbar

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

Would be happy to do a bit o Co-op with Whoever is around..

Add me GT: ZaKalwa

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Yo Mamma wrote: »
    Would be happy to do a bit o Co-op with Whoever is around..

Add me GT: ZaKalwa

;)

prob being a div here but if u start co op does it need to be the same 2 players is the story as if in one player.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 443 ✭✭maceocc2

Add Me for multi-player if anyone is interested, I'm putting together a horde team.

Sorry forgot the gamertag its maceocc2

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭the-ging

yeah I'd be up for it too, add me,
    theging64

Just getting around to adding you guys now. On chapter 4 hardcore. Would be up for insane too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

i'm up for some co-op if anyone is on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Finally got the Xbox back from MS all repaired, so im on for a bit of co-op too. Up for trying insane too...

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Finally got the Xbox back from MS all repaired, so im on for a bit of co-op too. Up for trying insane too...
    ye, if ya can just give me ten minutes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Redlion wrote: »
    ye, if ya can just give me ten minutes

10 Mins, i'm at work:D, it would be sometime tonight before i get on anyways

CKWPORT wrote: »
    10 Mins, i'm at work:D, it would be sometime tonight before i get on anyways
    i was all psyched up and everything :o

by the way, shouldn't you be actually working instead of talking to me :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9 celticdragoncw

my gamertag is grahamer1. any one who wants an extra player to play gears with just add me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement