Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What gym to join

• 11-01-2009 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

hey every body,

I'm in Waterford and looking to join a gym to help shift some pounds. I've looked at a couple and still don't know what is the best one. If any one is a current member of a gym in waterford, can you let me know what there like.

Cheers all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

hey every body,

I'm in Waterford and looking to join a gym to help shift some pounds. I've looked at a couple and still don't know what is the best one. If any one is a current member of a gym in waterford, can you let me know what there like.

Cheers all.

Waterford Weight Training Club is hard core if your into that. After Hercs its probably one of the best in the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭freethepenguins

not in the hard core,I'm basicly just starting off after dislocating my knee. So it getting back in shape is the first thing :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17 gotcha09

depends on what you're willing to pay. if you are willing to pay a couple of hundred euro for membership then you could go to the bridge hotel, tower hotel, kingfisher etc... but the waterford crystal sports and leisure centre offers great deals with 20 visits for 90 euro or you could just pay as you go for 7 euro.. the staff are very friendly to..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 vs_mnr_it

Hi,

I will be visiting Dublin city next month for a duration of 2 months. I wanted to join a good gym for weight training but just for 2 months. Can you
    suggests something nearby ellis quey/city center/ Parkgate

Advertisement