Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Womens Facial Expressions

Options
  • 11-01-2009 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭

Found this on Digg, thought it was quite amusing... and scarily accurate. I for one know I've seen most of these expressions for things i've done (or not done) :rolleyes:

24qqq95.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I'm getting a lot of two and eleven these days... :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The controlled anger one is a universal classic.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭DanGlee

No. 12 is v rare!
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

I don't think her sarcastic smile is very sarcastic.....I can do much better:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Not the obligatory smile!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

Brillaint :D:pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I wonder what expression she pulled when she was asked to take part in those photographs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

DanGlee wrote: »
    No. 12 is v rare!
    :D

12 comes right before a girl who has previously seemed to resist you, gets ready for a kiss! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

and yet it's all true!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

she deffentatly looks best in number 2.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

12 comes right before a girl who has previously seemed to resist you, gets ready for a kiss! :cool:

brian are you sure thats not the face a rapist sees just after she's given up all hope of rescue?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

You know, I could start the biggest flaying-you-alive rant for even daring to suggest that any rape victim ends up in a state of 'humble submission' as opposed to 'stomach clenching terror for her very life as she is physically ripped apart', but I've decided to presume you made that post in a moment of random, utter and complete stupidity, didn't really mean it and won't make any post even remotely resembling it on this forum again.

How's that grab ya, eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭DanGlee

Where is No. 13:

The face of a woman giving birth to your child and you looks at you with the "This is all your fault you b******" ARGH!!!
    :D:D:D

I got one of those coming to me in about 3 months!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

You know, I could start the biggest flaying-you-alive rant for even daring to suggest that any rape victim ends up in a state of 'humble submission' as opposed to 'stomach clenching terror for her very life as she is physically ripped apart', but I've decided to presume you made that post in a moment of random, utter and complete stupidity, didn't really mean it and won't make any post even remotely resembling it on this forum again.

How's that grab ya, eh?

actually i'm sorry for offending you or anyone. I honestly forgot where this thread was located and had just got off a night shift where i'd got hit in the head so maybe still wasn't thinking straight. not excuses mind but just my side of things.

Advertisement