Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

another crazy dream!

Options
  • 11-01-2009 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I had a dream last night that I was dressed all in red and was getting chased by a bee that kept stinging me. Any ideas what it might mean?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you but here's an interpretation

Red is the colour of fire & passion. It's also a symbol of masuclinity. Red suggests agression, danger, violence, blood, conflict, anger and is screaming to be noticed.

The Dress suggests a you seek a more active social life or romance. It can also suggest you may be anxious about how you appear to others, you have a desire to appear more attractive to others.

Being chased is one of the common dream searnios, and you must pay attention to who/what is chasing you.

Bees Stinging you may have someone in your life that is jealous or envious of you.

Hope this helps

Advertisement