Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mt Leinster off the air?

Options
  • 11-01-2009 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭

As of about 10 minutes ago, everything broadcast from Mount Leinster (I'm in Kilkenny), both radio and TV seems to be gone. RTE is still coming in via Sky Digital, but on terrestrial there's nothing but static.

Anyone know what's going on?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Its the same here, in my grans and girlfriends. However, the friend across the road can get it and apparently isnt on digital!? :S

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Might they be on UPC or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Very strange. It seems to be back. Kind of. RTE1 coming and going, RTE2 there with no sound. TV3 working OK, TG4 OK.

'Course, just as I was typing this, everything disappeared again.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

RTE1 fine, RTE2 no sound, rest same as above.

Advertisement