Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to take her?

Options
  • 11-01-2009 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭

Hey guys

im going out with this girl i met over xmas and i need ideas of where to take her. weve been to a movie in the triskell,bowling, cinema and ice skating. we wouldnt be big into drinking or clubbing though. any ideas where i can take her?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Greyhound Racing ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

Downstairs in Casanova in North Main Street is good for a romantic meal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

The Butter Museum, one of my friends swears by it, nobody EVER expects to be brought to the Butter Museum!
    http://corkbutter.museum/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Walks in the country are always popular in here, and a search here or in the county forum for "walks" or "walking" will turn up loads of results for beach or woods walks.

Don't forget your hat and gloves!

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

saw title... thought of so many possible replies..

....then read the content.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kino maybe?or maybe a play in the opera house?

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DannyBuoy

If it's a day trip your could do worse than going to Fota, obviously fairly weather dependant though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Your place? Like seriously.. Cook her a meal and rent/buy/illegally torrent a movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭nuts86

i know its outside county bounds but there's a petting farm just outside killarney(on the cork side) if u have a car its a possibility, my friend swears by the place for impressing girls, never been myself ;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭andyournameis

I would go with greyhound racing..... been there & done that and had a ball:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

some priceless replies!

A walk is nice, you could always take a walk down the marina, along towards the Blackrock Castle and pay a visit to the Observatory, I believe they have a restaurant there so you could have a meal after you, and who knows, she may enjoy looking at uranus....sorry, I just couldn't resist.

nuts86 wrote: »
    i know its outside county bounds but there's a petting farm just outside killarney(on the cork side) if u have a car its a possibility, my friend swears by the place for impressing girls, never been myself ;);)

perhaps on a nice day it's OK but I was there on a miserable day last September and god it was depressing...even the animals looked like they wanted to kill themselves.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

A walk is nice, you could always take a walk down the marina, along towards the Blackrock Castle and pay a visit to the Observatory, I believe they have a restaurant there so you could have a meal after you, and who knows, she may enjoy looking at uranus....sorry, I just couldn't resist.
    That was a very long lead-in for decidedly average joke. :)

dahamsta wrote: »
    That was a very long lead-in for decidedly average joke. :)

agreed but I thought I could have been of some use along the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

hahaha that was funny markok84

Advertisement